Friday, April 16, 2010

I Am Your Personal Cheerleader





I am Your Personal Cheerleader

I am your personal Cheerleader because
I believe in You.
I am Your Personal Cheerleader Because
I see the Real You
I am Your personal Cheerleader
Because I know Who You are

I am Your Personal Cheerleader Because
You have your Own Gifts
I am Your Personal Cheerleader Because
the World needs those Gifts

I am Your Personal Cheerleader Because I know how You Feel
And to feel isn't wrong
To Feel is to be real

I am Your Personal Cheerleader Because I Can see Your Point of View
I am your Personal Cheerleader
Because The World Needs More of You

I am Your Personal Cheerleader because You have something to share
I am your personal Cheerleader
because The World's Better with you there

I am your Personal Cheerleader because There's nothing that you lack
I'm just here to remind you
Give Your All
and Don't Hold Back



No comments: